Privacy & Cookies Policy
Last updated: 9th March 2021
If we change our privacy and cookies policy, we will post any changes on this page and, where appropriate, notify you by e-mail. Please check back frequently to see any updates or changes to our privacy and cookies policy.
What personal data do we process and for what purposes:
- Ecoeri collects personal data from you when you place an order for our products, contact our customer service, subscribe to our mailing list, participate in a contest or promotion, respond to a survey or otherwise fill out a form on the Sites. Any information related to a person that can be used to identify them is personal data.
- Ecoeri may process the following personal data: name, gender, email address, billing address, shipping address, postal code, country, phone number, language preference, details of purchases, details on returned goods, correspondence exchanged between you and our customer service team, your feedback in surveys and product and customer service reviews and your sport interest.
- We use your data primarily for purposes of creating your account, fulfilling your orders and addressing customer service queries. If your order is to be delivered to you, we will share your name and address details with our courier company.
- We might collect personal data from third party sources such as social media sites, analytics & advertising providers which we use for better advertising and retargeting purposes.
- Your information is used to provide you with marketing information about our content, products, and services. If you have consented to receive marketing material from us, you may opt out at any time via your email.
- Your details will be shared with the relevant authorities in any cases of fraud, theft or legal disputes.
- We do not collect any details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health and genetic and biometric data. Nor do we collect any information about criminal convictions and offences.
How we protect your data:
We are committed to protecting your privacy and only use the information we hold about in in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulations. We will retain your personal data for as long as you maintain an account or as otherwise necessary to provide you with our services. We will also retain your personal data as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements. No third parties have access to your personal data unless the law allows them to do so.
To protect your financial information, we use SSL technology to encrypt all payment transactions. However no data transmission is guaranteed to be 100% secure and we therefore cannot guarantee the security of information you transmit to or from our website or through the use of our services, and you provide this information at your own risk.
We do not store any card details, these are all held and processed by our third party providers, Shopify Payments & PayPal
Ecoeri Limited cannot be held liable for theft, loss or unauthorised access, interception or damage to your data. You acknowledge that you understand these risks. Where we have given you a password, you are responsible for keeping such a password confidential. Do not share any password with anyone.
Links to other websites
We may show links on our website to the websites of other businesses. This privacy and cookies policy applies only to our website and not to any other websites. If you visit other websites, we are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of those sites.
We use technology such as "cookies" to collect information and store your online preferences to provide you with a better online experience on your website. These cookies are small files of information sent by a web server to a web browser. This information in turn can be used to enhance the content of our website and make your use of it easier. They cannot be used to identify you personally.
More information on what cookies are, deleting or controlling them can be found at aboutcookies.org.uk. By deleting or disabling cookies please note that you might not be able to access certain features of our Website.
Example of type of cookies we use:
- Necessary cookies: These cookies are essential in order to enable you to move around the website and protect Ecoeri and its customers from fraudulent activities. Without these cookies, services you have asked for such as remembering your login details or shopping basket items cannot be provided.
- Analytics & advertising cookies: These include examples such as Google Analytics, Google AdWords, or third party advertising networks. These collect anonymous information on how you use our Website which are used to help us improve our Website customer experience as well as provide you with more personalised adverts when browsing our site. The data stored by these cookies does not show personal details from which your individual identity can be established.
- You can opt out of these through your browser settings as well as by visiting aboutcookies.org.