Ecoeri operates as a marketplace for brands to market their sustainable and ethical products which means the shipping is always handled by the brands themselves. Ecoeri doesn’t handle any product delivery which allows us to minimise unnecessary carbon footprint, waste, and leftover stock.
At checkout you will get more information on shipping method, the approximate time to get to you, and the shipping fee where applicable.
Below more information on how it works:
Delivery & Shipping
- Delivery is done by the brands themselves
- The delivery will be made to the shipping address you specified at checkout
- You can change the shipping address if you’ve made a mistake as long as the item hasn’t been shipped yet, by emailing us at email@example.com
- If the item has already been shipped to you then we won’t be able to change the address
- UK only delivery
- Taxes and duties are included
- Shipping methods vary depending on the preferred choice by each brand. You will be able to see at checkout the shipping method used.
- Where applicable shipping fees will be displayed at checkout.
- Shipping times may vary depending on brand and will be available to see at checkout. Please keep in mind that these are approximations and sometimes small delays outside of the brand power might occur. If any delays occur please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- You will receive a notification email when the item has been shipped to you.
- We accept returns for up to 14 days. We recommend returning within 8 days to ensure your package arrives back to the brand in time.
- You need to contact us to authorise the return. Please get in touch for any return before you post it email@example.com
- All items must be sent back to our designers in the original packaging provided.
- Where provided, any branded packaging such as dust bags, jewellery boxes and clothing tags should be included in your return.
- Opened or used beauty and personal care products cannot be returned.
- Footwear should be returned unmarked, unworn and in the original and undamaged packaging.
- Briefs, swimming costumes and bikini bottoms should be tried on over underwear, and the strip should not be removed.
- Items must not be soiled.
- Home and living products that have been used cannot be returned.
- You cannot return items that have been made to order or customised for you.
- Accepted returns can only be credited to the original payment method.
- Original shipping charges will not be refunded.
- Unfortunately we are unable to offer exchanges.
- If you would like to exchange sizes, you’ll need to place a new order for the size that you need and return your original order, as unfortunately we’re unable to put stock on hold.
- Make sure your items are securely wrapped back up in the materials they were delivered in. If you are returning items from multiple designers you may receive more than one returns label. Please ensure the correct label is attached to each package.
- Once item arrives to the brand we will refund your the money.
- You will receive an email when your return has been processed. Please allow 5 working days for your return to be processed after we have received it. Once we receive the returned item(s) then a refund will be issued to your original payment method – refunds to a credit or debit card can take up to 5 working days.